[Samba] AD LDAP

Michal67M at seznam.cz Michal67M at seznam.cz
Wed Jun 27 11:27:06 UTC 2018

"
  Authentication is not problem in case of my/our own scripts, but how can
create eg. user with readonly access to whole (without passwords attribs)
samba ldap db? And what is dn for authentication?

ldapsearch -D what? I was used to use "uid=user,ou=people,dc=domain,dc=cz",
but I do not know how it is to be in samba AD (and I can not look into LDAP
structure, because I would need to know the structure  for administrator
bind for that).

"

Ah, "cn=username,cn=users,dc=nemuh,dc=cz"...

Michal