[Samba] use spnego question - samba 47 to samba48 migration

Kontrol-Suporte suporte at kontrolsecurity.com.br
Sun Jun 24 23:32:20 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland,
Thanks Much for the help, as usual!

About Kerberos: Yes, I have implemented Kerberos and NTLM. I need both working.
About winbindd_privileged:  Not sure what you mean with " I think you might want to check that again, the 'winbindd_privileged' dir went away quite some time ago."
Shouldn't that folder be there anymore? Everytime I install Samba47 or 48 it creates the folder with the "pipe" inside of it. I just needed to change the permissions/ownership to the folder.
Isn't Ok to use that way anymore?

About Lanman2:  Hummm... now you got me confused. I could swear that option was to force ntlm v2 as minimum. The idea is to force NTLM v2 as minimum protocol.
Should I use option "smb2" instead?

Thanks a Lot,
Fabricio.