[Samba] hosts allow option is not applaying without restart smbd

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jun 21 13:52:31 UTC 2018

Hai,

As Harald showed, this is a known thing, this did hit samba, after the multi threaded support.
See also : systemctl cat smbd.service
For what works what not.

For a reload the kill -HUP MAINPID is, as i know, the only thing that works atm.

Is this a AD DC  or a member? ( sorry didnt follow the complet thread ) this catch my eye just now.
Imo, for a member it should work, but i've not tried it.

Greetz,

Louis