[Samba] Samba 4.5: trying to setup an omnios system as a DC member

Andrea Cucciarrè acucciarre at cloudian.com
Thu Jun 21 07:45:44 UTC 2018

Hello,

Thanks a lot!
After adding the vfs_zfsacl_init module and inserting the setting "vfs
objects = zfsacl" in smb.conf, now the ACLs are working.
I would have one last (hopefully) question, could you please point me to
a link or doc about how to configure samba for multiple domains?
As an example on my lab system I have domain DOM-A served by DC-A and
subdomain DOM-B.DOM-A served by DC-B
I can't set smb.conf so that getent passwd can recognize also users on DOM-B

Regards
Andrea

--
Gestione problematica Andrea Cucciarrè