[Samba] 4.5 -> 4.8 samba fails to start

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jun 20 13:09:55 UTC 2018

> also think that Debian did a very stupid thing
> when they
> gave 'nobody' the ID of '65534', but you just have to work around it.

Good point here, i'll drop that also at the debian samba bug list.

Totaly forgot about nobody and uid 65534..
In dutch.. "Het kwartje valt...." ( A penny drops.. ) hihi..
But its  "it finally makes sense"
... why people on debian have problem with nobody, i never use nobody.

Haha (sorry about that joke) :-p
I could not resist that..  Please forgive me :-)

Greetz,

Louis