[Samba] Setting up windows 10 clients and depoy it.

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jun 20 12:12:36 UTC 2018

Hai guys,

I wanted to share the following site, not my site, but in my opinion, a very good setup for a windows image/deploy server.
And im Dutch so its free ;-) ... :-))

See :  https://deployhappiness.com/ and https://fogproject.org/
i've just finished a deploy setup with fogserver and the info from deployhappiness.com

Some of direct links i used:
https://www.ceos3c.com/sysadmin/create-generalized-windows-10-image-deploy-fog-server/

https://deployhappiness.com/find-serial-numbers-in-active-directory/

https://deployhappiness.com/active-directory-inventory-for-hardware/

https://deployhappiness.com/series/managing-the-dell-bios/

Results now for me in..( the short version )
I push a button on my webinterface of my fogserver.
That starts my pc ( WOL-PXE ) in PXE mode, images my pc, reboots, joins the domain and i install my software through GPO at login.
And this is a snap of the options, more is possible.

Do note, this is NOT a beginners setup, but i do advice everybody the create-generalized widnows 10 image setup.
Even if you dont have a deploy server, create a base and image it just after the sysprep and shutdown command.

But all links show very interesting things that can/might help you in reducing your time in managing your network.

My holiday tips for you, so you have something todo also when im gone..  :-))
;-)

Greetz,

Louis