[Samba] Fixing sysvol permissions

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jun 20 11:04:49 UTC 2018

Hai,

In addition to below.

I check the next release date..
Tuesday, June 26 2018 - Planned release date for Samba 4.8.3.

This is schedules one day before i fly.. so please note, i wont update my repo untill im back.

Yes i can build them, but i cant test them as i normaly do so that would not be safe todo a release.
I do care about your systems as they are mine.  The 4.8.2 release is very good imo. , so no rush here.
Now, if im able to, and... That the hard part, IF my wife lets me.. :-))
I'll try to make a 4.8.3 when released and test them, i need about 2-4 hours for that.

Greetz,

Louis