[Samba] Fixing sysvol permissions

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Jun 20 10:32:56 UTC 2018

Hai Rowland,

Thank you, ah, yes, i've prepaired myself. ;-) only my direct collega is allow to call or app..
We have a good policy about that, and they better call me if something happens.
Since my fix time is lots quicker and then i dont have to cleanup the mess after when im back.
That happend once, but not again and they dont call often, thats why im quite on the list,
prepairing all servers with my "holiday" settings.

Im "off-list" between 27-06 and 04-07, then im checking out portugal.
I'll watch the list as of Friday 22-june until 11-july, replies?
.... That depends if i didnt forget my glasses and im not doing anything ....

Greetz,

Louis