[Samba] DM 3.6.25 -> 4.x

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Fri Jun 15 14:15:45 UTC 2018

And even more cruft:

PAM unable to dlopen(/lib64/security/pam_smbpass.so):
/lib64/security/pam_smbpass.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

Look at that:

# cat /etc/pam.d/samba
#%PAM-1.0
# * pam_smbpass.so authenticates against the smbpasswd file
# * changed Redhat's 'pam_stack' with 'include' for *BSD compatibility
#    (Diego "Flameeyes" Petteno'): enable with pam>=0.78 only

auth       required     pam_smbpass.so nodelay
account    include      system-auth
session    include      system-auth
password   required     pam_smbpass.so nodelay smbconf=/etc/samba/smb.conf
session    required     pam_exec.so /root/scripts/check_public_folder.sh

Seems we should get rid of that as this modules isn't provided anymore
by the gentoo-samba-ebuild.

That shell script checks "if there is a Public folder of the
Domain-User" and creates one via pam_mkhomedir ... ok ... I will check that.