[Samba] Samba 4.8 RODC not working

Gaetan SLONGO gslongo at it-optics.com
Thu Jun 14 08:23:56 UTC 2018

Hi Rowaland,

I read the doc.
The reason is the usual one. We need authentication inside the DMZ zone and do not want any modification from this zone. We also need a fileserver into this zone where corporate users can log-in. We are asked to keep the solution simple, easy to understand an maintain. I can force authentication to this DC instead of choosing the DC "randomly".

So, do you see better solution than RODC ?

Thanks !