[Samba] Samba, AD, 'short' name resolving...

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jun 14 07:06:51 UTC 2018

Then great to hear im not alone.  :-/

But by adding that part, my TSIG error message was gone from my logs.

I think the internal GSS-TSIG is used/passed, but in this case, i dont know exact,
For now, it works and it did no harm.
I did find that when searching for  GSS-TSIG, cant find the link atm.

So try it and see if the error goes away in the logs, if thats the case,
then we needs someone who can explain this.

Greetz.

Louis