[Samba] Samba 4.8 RODC not working

Gaetan SLONGO gslongo at it-optics.com
Wed Jun 13 09:12:43 UTC 2018

Hi,

I was just investigating the winbind execution issue :

This is what happens when winbind is started by samba

[root at dmzrodc ~]# winbindd -D --option=server role check:inhibit=yes --foreground -S -d 10
Error setting option 'server'

[root at dmzrodc ~]# winbindd -V
Version 4.8.2-SerNet-RedHat-10.el7

Gaëtan