[Samba] Samba Time Synchronisation wikipage

Alexei Rozenvaser alexei.roz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:35:03 UTC 2018

Please notice that when crony.config directive dumponexit appears at
v3.1 man page it no longer appears at v3.2 and v3.3 map pages.
https://chrony.tuxfamily.org/doc/3.1/chrony.conf.html#dumponexit
https://chrony.tuxfamily.org/doc/3.2/chrony.conf.html
https://chrony.tuxfamily.org/doc/3.3/chrony.conf.html
On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 12:25 PM Rowland Penny via samba
<samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> I have update the Time Synchronisation Wikipage:
>
> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Time_Synchronisation
>
> It now includes information for the 'chrony' time server.
>
> If you spot any errors or omissions, or if you think that something
> could be said better, please report back ;-)
>
> Could I also thank Louis Van Belle for proofreading the page.
>
> Rowland
>
> --

Alexei Rozenvaser