[Samba] Why am I getting login failures for domain members?

lingpanda101 lingpanda101 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 19:39:22 UTC 2018

On 6/6/2018 1:48 PM, Mark Foley via samba wrote:
> No ideas on this? Anybody?
>
> --Mark

Mark,

     I  don't have any Linux members but it isn't uncommon to see this
log for windows devices. A case where I would expect to see this if the
machine was off for 30+ days and then turned on. If memory serves me
this is negotiated every 30 days via the default domain policy.

Anything in the syslog files of your member computers? I would look
around the time stamp of the authentication request. Is it when it's
powered on?

-James