[Samba] chrony configuration for secondary samba DC

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Jun 3 18:13:33 UTC 2018

> On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 18:35:40 +0200
> Reindl Harald via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
>

>> Am 03.06.2018 um 17:54 schrieb Rowland Penny via samba:

>>> Ubuntu can recommend what they like, but Samba only recommends and
>>> supports ntpd.
>>
>> no, you think so, you even maybe right but all you do in this thread
>> is stating personal opinions
>
> I am not stating my personal opinion.

you do as you alaways do be it about systemd or be it a jerk thread
about "no our mail infrastructure don't add reply headers" where anybody
but you takes 5 seconds to see the opposite

you did not gave *any* technical argument why whatever software
IMPLEMENTING NTP would not work

>>> You can use whatever you like, but you cannot get support here for
>>> chrony.
>>
>> this is still a *users* list
>
> No, it is the Samba users mailing list.

but still a USERS LIST and so maybe it would be a good idea as upstream
developer shut up and listen sometimes to get expierience of other users
you don't have

> Goodbye Reindl
grow up