[Samba] chrony configuration for secondary samba DC

Alexei Rozenvaser alexei.roz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:02:43 UTC 2018

But according to following command output chrony on my samba dc
already serves the windows clients:
alexei at ubuntu-dc:~$ sudo chronyc clients
Hostname                      NTP   Drop Int IntL Last     Cmd   Drop Int  Last
192.168.0.45                    4      0   7   -   501       0      0   -     -
192.168.0.72                    4      0   7   -   462       0      0   -     -
localhost                       0      0   -   -     -       2      0   9     4
192.168.0.87                    1      0   -   -    65       0      0   -     -
On Sun, Jun 3, 2018 at 5:48 PM Rowland Penny via samba
<samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 17:37:45 +0300
> Alexei Rozenvaser <alexei.roz at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The output is:
> > alexei at ubuntu-dc:~$ sudo samba -b | grep 'SIGND'
> >    NTP_SIGND_SOCKET_DIR: /var/lib/samba/ntp_signd
>
> First three letters are NTP and at the moment, Samba only supports the
> use of ntp, whilst other time servers may claim to work with a Samba
> DC, they are not supported.
>
> Rowland
>
> --

Alexei Rozenvaser