[Samba] integrate samba to firewall

Carlos Bordon cgermanb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 16:03:08 UTC 2018

is a palo alto

It has the form of filtering by users for what I was watching and reading.
i can do a rule that says, these users can reach such ip by such port
but there is no case, try to configure it but it always throws an error
that it does not reach the equipment or that it is down

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/documentation/80/pan-os/pan-os/authentication/authentication-types/ldap