[Samba] gpupdate /force not applied

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Jul 30 19:49:53 UTC 2018

On Mon, 2018-07-30 at 16:21 -0300, Elias Pereira wrote:
> The bug will be closed without a solution? :(

No.  Bugs are generally closed when they are no longer relevant,
typically because the issue is fixed or the functionality is
deprecated.

What I meant is that sometimes we do forget to close them.

Finally, please do understand that while bug reports are really, really
helpful in understanding outstanding issues and other unexpected
angles, we do not have the resources to fix all known bugs in Samba.
Sadly this means issues may stay unresolved (and so bugs open) for some
time.

Sorry,

Andrew Bartlett