[Samba] Fwd: Fwd: Problem connecting to DC from windows 10. Failed to create user record ... acl: unable to get access to ...

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Thu Jul 26 19:56:50 UTC 2018

On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 21:22:23 +0200
Andrzej Gryko via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> [...]

How are you configuring the domain ?
I hope you mean you are provisioning the domain.

> installed every
> mentioned package and it is exacly the same if username and password
> are correct:
> [2018/07/26 21:09:49.736794,  0]
> ../source4/dsdb/common/util_samr.c:192(dsdb_add_user)
>   Failed to create user record
> CN=ANDRZEJ-DESKTOP,CN=Computers,DC=gryko,DC=org: acl: unable to get
> access to CN=ANDRZEJ-DESKTOP,CN=Computers,DC=gryko,DC=org

How are you trying to create the above record, it is undoubtedly a
computer record and should be created by the join.

> I found in google same examples and I'm follow them.

Most of the examples you find on the internet are like the curates egg,
good in parts, bad in others. Can I suggest you read the Samba wiki:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Main_Page

Rowland