[Samba] Problem connecting to DC from windows 10. Failed to create user record ... acl: unable to get access to

Andrzej Gryko andrzej.gryko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:06:32 UTC 2018

 Avahi is not running.
My smb.conf:
# Global parameters
[global]
        netbios name = SAMBA
        realm = GRYKO.LOCAL
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl,
winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
        workgroup = GRYKO

[netlogon]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol/gryko.local/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        path = /var/lib/samba/sysvol
        read only = No

I didn't tell that I ran debian on Microsoft Hyper-V machine, I try to
connect to DC typing "gryko.local" as a domain in win 10 system properties,
and next typing username and password (also I type domainname\username and
password).

I installed two virtual machines and on both there is the same error in
log.samba.
I installed samba by: " *apt-get install samba smbclient bind9 krb5-user" *and
next I installed winbind by apt-get too*.*

my sysvol directory:
drwxrwx---+  3 root       3000000   4096 lip 22 17:28 sysvol

my scripts dir:
drwxrwx---+ 2 root 3000000 4096 lip 22 16:47 scripts

Regards
Andrzej