[Samba] Volume Activation with Samba AD

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Jul 24 16:51:29 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2018-07-24 at 15:28 +0200, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:
> Hello Andrew,
>
> > I'm also interested in working with someone who is willing to set up a
> > reproduction (perhaps testing with windows AD) and feed me logs etc.
>
> I could do that. Are you planning on implementing a KMS server in Samba
> similiar to kmspico[1]?
>
> [1] https://www.officialkmspico.com/

No, just keen to file off any rough edges that stop folks using other
products or windows features with Samba.

I had a customer looking to have Samba support bitlocker (which I
confused this thread for) for example, which similarly looks like it
should work (with the windows deployment server) but for which there
isn't any current examples or documentation.

Andrew Bartlett