[Samba] Debian Stretch Samba Packages 4.8.3 available (amd64/i386)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Jul 19 13:01:52 UTC 2018

Hai,

Thank you for the nice comment..  :-) very apriciated.

Yes, in time, i am going to setup the samba 4.9 also.
I'll probley do RC3. the release before final.

And yes, i use the current 4.8.3 packages in my production network.
If i post a message with new packages, then im using these already in my production environment.
I never post packages without using them myself first!

This is exact why the 4.8.3 took a bit longer.
Samba released 4.8.3 just 1 day before my vacation and not testing means no release.

Greetz,

Louis