[Samba] Samba4 AD cannot see machines in windows browser

Alberto Moreno portsbsd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:16:56 UTC 2018

Hi.

I'm continuing learning samba4.

I had add some machines to the domain, windows 10 Pro.

But I open windows browser and don't see my domain and my machines.

Is normal with samba4?

My smb.conf

# Global parameters
[global]
        netbios name = MBXDC1
        realm = MBX.LOCAL
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl,
winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
        workgroup = MBX
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
        log level = 5

[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/mbx.local/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        read only = No

Other thing, I try to increase my log level, but samba won't accept, it
continue with log level = 2.

My windows machines had the computer browser service off and fw off.

Samba version 4.7.8 CentOS Linux release 7.5.1804 (Core)

Thanks all for your time.
--
LIving the dream...