[Samba] SAMBA AD Server doubts?

Alberto Moreno portsbsd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 23:22:41 UTC 2018

Unsertand, I was following the wiki where they test this command.

$ smbclient -L localhost -U%
Domain=[SAMDOM] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba x.y.z]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        netlogon        Disk
        sysvol          Disk
        IPC$            IPC       IPC Service (Samba x.y.z)
Domain=[SAMDOM] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba x.y.z]

        Server               Comment

        Workgroup            Master

Them I can continue my learning curve, thanks Andrew.

--
LIving the dream...