[Samba] SAMBA AD Server doubts?

Alberto Moreno portsbsd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:47:55 UTC 2018

Hi guys.

I had finally create my first AD with samba, I came from NT4 style,

I had read the wiki, exist 1 step that won't let me be happy.

smbclient -L localhost -U%

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        netlogon        Disk
        sysvol          Disk
        IPC$            IPC       IPC Service (Samba 4.7.8)
Reconnecting with SMB1 for workgroup listing.

        Server               Comment
        ---------            -------

        Workgroup            Master
        ---------            -------

Why won't show me info from my AD name or my clients connected?

This is my smb.conf

[global]
        netbios name = MYDC1
        realm = MYMOMAIN.LOCAL
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl,
winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
        workgroup = MYDOMAIN
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/mydomain.local/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        read only = No

My backend is Bind, this machine is a centos 7 updated.

Thanks.
--
LIving the dream...