[Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.9.0rc1 Available for Download

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:39:14 UTC 2018

Great news!!!

I just didn't see anything in the changelog referring to "trust
relationship," based on what the papper below show.
https://sambaxp.org/fileadmin/user_upload/sambaXP2018-Slides/StefanMetzmacher_sambaxp2018_trusted_domain_support-rev0-compact.pdf

Any news about trusts?

On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 6:41 PM Johannes Engel via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> thanks a lot for the new release, the feature list definitely sounds
> promising.
> One question I have regarding this one:
>
> Am Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2018, 10:47:31 CEST schrieb Karolin Seeger via
> samba:
>
> > samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset is now much faster
> >
> > The 'samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset' command, used on the Samba AD DC,
> > is now much faster than in previous versions, after an internal
> > rework.
>
> Does that imply that samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset is working properly
> again
> after all?
> I am referring to Rowland's comment e.g. here (https://lists.samba.org/
> archive/samba/2017-August/210559.html