[Samba] Windows 10 and logon script execution [solved]

Jean-Hugues Belpois jean-hugues.belpois at univ-brest.fr
Mon Jul 9 14:35:21 UTC 2018

Problem solved by a registry modification.
Thank's to Arnaud for his solution, thank's to others of you who suggest
tips to me.

jh

 > 6./7/2018, 09:53:04 CEST Jean-Hugues Belpois via
 > samba:
  Hello guys,

  We recently added Windows 10 machines on our domain on samba 4.1.2.
  So we have now a part of our machines who are in Window 7, and another
  part in Windows 10.
  Everything seems to be fine, except one thing : the windows 10
  machines don't execute the logon script (common.bat) specified in the
  smb.conf by logon script = commun.bat, while the windows 7 machines
  do.

  Any idea on how to fix that ?

Thanks in Advance

  jh