[Samba] Centos 7 AD domain provision won't create named.conf

Alberto Moreno portsbsd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:17:12 UTC 2018

Hi, thanks for your help, I had found the file u point,
/usr/local/samba/bind-dns, thanks.
I had watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBpx7ZLIQ_s

This web page
https://imanudin.net/2014/11/16/how-to-install-samba4-active-directory-on-centos-7-part-1/

But looks they need update.

I will follow samba wiki u point guys, thanks.

LIving the dream...