[Samba] Migrate openLDAP into Samba AD

Michal67M at seznam.cz Michal67M at seznam.cz
Tue Jul 3 11:04:55 UTC 2018

"I had a quick look at Fusion Directory and it seems to be making the
same mistake that all the others do, it is ignoring AD and is
concentrating on NT4-style domains. These are dying and I believe
before long, Microsoft will finally shut the door on them, they are
well on the way now.

Rowland "

 As for our samba3  NT4 domain, 1803 Win10 built (april update) is a no-go.
New pcs can not be added to the domain and users can not log into the
domain. So it seems to me the door was shut just now.

  Michal