[Samba] samba 4.8.3 "apply group policy = yes" error

Kacper Wirski kacper.wirski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:25:31 UTC 2018

All this I know (about idmap.ldb and needing to "sync" for sysvol to
work properly) and it isn't the issue at hand. The issue is that "apply
group policy = yes" doesn't seem to work and only creates errors on
samba start without doing anything, while "samba_gpoupdate -M" works
just fine.

Original issue still persists.

Regards,

Kacper