[Samba] DM 3.6.25 -> 4.x

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Mon Jul 2 08:37:56 UTC 2018

Am 2018-07-02 um 10:32 schrieb Rowland Penny:
> On Mon, 2 Jul 2018 09:49:52 +0200
> "Stefan G. Weichinger via samba" <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
>> The message re-appeared though:
>>
>> gss_accept_sec_context failed with [Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor
>> code may provide more information: Request ticket server
>> cifs/U1customer.customer.intra at customer.INTRA kvno 277 not found in
>> keytab; keytab is likely out of date]
>
> One question I don't remember asking, just where is that message
> appearing ? and is it the exact message (complete with headers, times
> etc.
>
> What I am trying to get at, is this a Samba problem or some form of
> mounting problem i.e. is something asking for a particular keytab that
> has gone out of date.

It is appearing in /var/log/samba/log.smbd

An additional issue today:

*some* windows-7 PCs get the GPOs from the (windows-)DCs, but don't get
the samba-shares mounted.

Might these gss-errors point at some mismatch here?

The windows-admin is currently testing things via RDP on a problematic
client.

-

We ran *without* specific keytab on samba until saturday. Should I get
rid of that maybe?