[Samba] Adding Share Windows ACL

Micha Ballmann ballmann at uni-landau.de
Sun Jan 28 14:23:03 UTC 2018

I found out, when im creating a complete new share, access via  computer management - per default there is a share permission set with full controll to "everyone".

When im trying now to set ACLs it is working. But when im deleting "everyone" and set Domain Admins and/or Unix Admins and give them full controll, im no more able to set ACLs!

Micha