[Samba] Local user could not access share directory

Younger Liu younger.liucn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 00:24:42 UTC 2018

Rowland Penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org>:

> I thought I already had, remove the duplicate users from /etc/passwd,
> change to the
> winbind 'rid' backend and your AD users will become Unix
> users as well.
> If you don't want the DOMAIN at the start of the username and you only
> have one AD domain, add this to smb.conf:
>
> winbind use default domain = yes

  tks Rowland.
  I have esolved this problem. add configurations:
    winbind use default domain = no
    using winbind 'rid' backend
  It would distinguishes two kinds of users. Domain users look likes
"DOMAIN\username", and local users look likes "username". Although
they have same username, their IDs are not different.