[Samba] Samba AD Debug Login Script / Sometimes Network drive not connected

Allen Chen achen at harbourfrontcentre.com
Tue Jan 23 23:10:50 UTC 2018

When you log into the computer, the network connection has not been
established yet. You can try one more test: put a small 4-port switch
between your computer and the big switch, or just wait for 1 minute and
then try logon.  This happens in my work environment: some switch ports
are not set to spanning-tree portfast.

  Allen

--
Allen Chen