[Samba] Samba 4.7 package-aware print driver

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Jan 22 14:47:22 UTC 2018

Hai,

In addidtion..

The driver model version 4, introduced in Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012, is not supported in Samba.
Use version 3 drivers instead.

And most package aware are version 4.
And same result here, yes, i used "package aware" drivers, but all show false.

Just read and setup like this:
http://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjZzoua5-vYAhXHYlAKHdwMDIYQFgg-MAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm1-onlinesupport.fujixerox.com%2Fdriver_downloads%2F_notices%2FEN_Public_Microsoft_Package_Aware_Driver_Workaround2.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1WY0vddu6uFf2vJ3fKLkVs
Which is a Pdf from Xerox, with good info.

Greetz,

Louis