[Samba] How to migrating data from one samba server with "old" access config to new server with windows ACL? - SOLVED

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Jan 22 08:30:06 UTC 2018

Hi Denis,

I solved the problem for me with your suggestion regarding file permissions. It looked like the simple case, that I denied the access to a parent folder which contained the share folder I tried to configure, so the Windows user I used to configure the share was not able to access it correctly.

Allowing access (mode 755) to the parent folder solved the problem for me.

	Thanks for your suggestion and help . Regards . Götz