[Samba] Samba 4 Client Directory Contents Refresh

rcone rcone at securepaymentsystems.com
Thu Jan 18 19:43:08 UTC 2018

Thank you for the reply.

I would prefer a RHEL 7 Samba 4 directive to address this.  Like a global directive.

We have a good amount of Windows workstations of different version involved, I do not want to have to change them all.  We do not use AD (large workgroup).  I have only tested with Windows 7 (my workstation).

My concern is merely a difference in behavior between RHEL 5 (Samba 3), and RHEL 7 (Samba 7).  We are migrating from RHEL 5 to RHEL 7, I simply do not want any behavior changes, and really, there should not be.

If anyone out there can assist on this further, that would be great.

Rick