[Samba] Fwd: Re: Sysvolreset

Carlos carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 17:25:30 UTC 2018

Hello!

After process, error continue......

C: \ Users \ USER1XXX> gpupdate / force
Updating Policy ...

Unable to update user policy successfully. The following errors for found:

Group Policy was not processed. Windows was unable to apply the settings
registry-based policy for the LDAP Group Policy object LDAP://CN
=User,cn={AED3AF6A-D79E-436F-B63A-158BEC3E80B7},cn=policies,cn=system,DC=interno
,DC=XXXX,DC=XXXX,DC=br.. Group Policy settings will not be reso
this event is not resolved. View event details for more information
about the path name and path of the file that caused the failure.
Unable to update computer policy successfully. The following error
s were found:

Group Policy was not processed. Windows was unable to apply the settings
registry-based policy for the LDAP Group Policy object LDAP://CN
=Machine,cn={69A4F8E5-0693-40BD-9F0D-845DD5AA342C},cn=policies,cn=system,DC=inte
rno,DC=XXXXX,DC=XXX,DC=br . The Group Policy settings will not be r
resolved until this event is resolved. View event details for
more information about the path name and path of the file that caused
the failure.
The following warnings were encountered while processing policy directives
computer:

Windows crashes while applying Scripting settings. Maybe the settings
have their own log file. Click the "More Information" link
.

To diagnose the failure, review the event log or run GPRESULT / H GPRepo
rt.html from the command line to access the results information from the
Dire

Regards,