[Samba] Access to Windows 2016 server works with IP but not with netbios name

Rob Marshall rob.marshall17 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:20:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

I just tried again and there's a window that says something about "looking
for credentials file..." that pops up before I get the "Access is denied"
and the login window. I don't know what that means, but since the window is
only there very briefly I probably missed it on my earlier attempts.

Thanks,

Rob