[Samba] I: R: R: R: R: cannot list/access samba sharefromWindowsclient

Andrea Rossetti andy.ros at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 08:58:44 UTC 2018

I tried again, this morning, only point 4 and now I can do things that last night did not make me do without change any configuration. That night brings advice? 😊 😊 😊 Seriously… now both the “domain users” and “domain admins” can list share on \\linuxservermember the “domain admins” full control and the “domain users” read only.
Do the ACLs configurations take time to be transposed by samba when done from a vindows client via “computer management” snap-in??