[Samba] smbclient //server/netlogon -k -c 'ls' fails with "NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE"

Arcadie Cracan arcadiec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 14:37:21 UTC 2018

Dear Rowland,

Based on a hunch I have done:
 # cd /var/lib/samba/private
 # mv secrets.keytab secrets.keytab.orig
 # samba-tool domain exportkeytab secrets.keytab
and restarted samba.

For whatever reason everything started to work again. Was this a stupid thing
to do? Do you have any idea as to why it works now?

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards,
   Arcadie Cracan

În ziua de luni, 26 februarie 2018, la 13:07:36 EET, Arcadie Cracan a scris: