[Samba] I: Missing 'security' tab

Claudio Nicora claudio.nicora at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:29:40 UTC 2018

Of course is not; /opt/shares/geoportale-lizmap belongs to /

>  /dev/mapper/ubuntugis01--vg-root on / type ext4
(rw,relatime,errors=remount-ro,data=ordered)

It should read like this:
/dev/mapper/ubuntugis01--vg-root on / type ext4
(rw,relatime,errors=remount-ro,data=ordered,acl,user_xattr)

Edit /etc/fstab, add those 2 options then reboot (or remount).