[Samba] smbclient //server/netlogon -k -c 'ls' fails with "NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE"

Arcadie Cracan arcadiec at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:19:58 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Sorry for the previous incomplete message. I am still having trouble with my
samba installation. I have made the check suggested  on wiki.samba.org and
got the following results:

 # smbclient -L localhost -U%
smbclient //localhost/netlogon -UAdministrator -c 'ls'

 # host -t SRV _ldap._tcp.intra.dam-application.ro

 # host -t SRV _kerberos._udp.intra.dam-application.ro

 # host -t A lotus.intra.dam-application.ro

 # kinit administrator

 # klist

Finally, this last check fails:

 # smbclient //lotus.intra.dam-application.ro/netlogon -k -c 'ls'

A detailed output follows:

 # smbclient //lotus.intra.dam-application.ro/netlogon -k -c 'ls' -d9

Sorry for the large message. I suspect this problem to be the reason why I can't
join any Windows 7 clients to my Samba AD server. I kindly ask you to lend me a
hand in troubleshooting this issue.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
   Arcadie Cracan

În ziua de luni, 5 februarie 2018, la 18:24:42 EET, Arcadie Cracan a scris: