[Samba] R: Missing 'security' tab

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Feb 23 10:58:52 UTC 2018

@Rowland
Yes, but so i see what's set ;-)
And some of my scrips need that setting..  ( the office production things )

@andy.ros at gmail.com
I think its the order of setting the windows ACL has todo with this.
Try again, first set the "share security" then then folder security.
And , as test what happens if you set chmod 777 on the folder involving this.
This is the last, i could think off before i'm gone here..

If the debug script did run ok, post the output to the list.
I would really help furter normaly, but .. Holiday :-) about 1.7 meters of snow is waiting for me :-))

Greetz,

Louis