[Samba] R: R: Missing 'security' tab

Andrea Rossetti andy.ros at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:36:15 UTC 2018

I apologize overturned the sentence, rewrite it properly!
I explain better: I have another linux machine added to the domain but from the same windows stain to which I log in with a domain admins account, if I connect to this other machine I see the tab security but if I connect to this machine I do not see the tab security

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10