[Samba] SAMBA failed join domain DC

denis.shigapov denis.shigapov at stroylandiya.ru
Wed Feb 21 12:32:39 UTC 2018

1. >> 4. I can assure you that the join command works on 4.7.5, I did it last Friday, albeit against a Samba AD DC.

2. Administrator is blocked, I unlocked he, tried it with him, but the result of the same, not join((

You can tell the compilation flags for the samba?
I want to try to compile from the source in server and install
now I install from recompiling rpm