[Samba] Is it possible to lower the domain and forest functional level

Christophe Borivant cborivant at devinlec.com
Thu Feb 15 13:54:34 UTC 2018

Hello Denis,

I checked all the attributes and objectclass defined in
/usr/share/samba/setup/ad-schema/MS-AD_Schema_2K8_R2_Attributes.txt
and /usr/share/samba/setup/ad-schema/MS-AD_Schema_2K8_R2_Classes.txt
exists in my samba 4 ldap.
Nothing is missing.
Can you give me some inputs to "recreate a Samba 4.7 domain with same SID by piping in all the objects" ?

Christophe Borivant
Responsable d'exploitation informatique
+33 5 62 20 71 71 (Poste 503)

Devinlec - Groupe Leclerc