[Samba] high cpu usage samba 4 AD

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 22:59:25 UTC 2018

OK, Thanks for your information.
If I remove this new group with 3500 users, I understand that load
will be recovered to normal usage, correct?

About upgrade if I have only one server with 4.4.5 the best option is
add another dc with 4.7 compiled, then transfer and upgrade (or join
old server) or upgrade actual 4.4.5 to 4.7 and then add a new dc?
I like to keep 2 dc with same config and fully compatible and stable

Thanks