[Samba] high cpu usage samba 4 AD

Trenta sis trenta.sis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 22:31:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

First of all thanks for your answer, today has increased cpu usage,
only change is add a new group with 3500 users, It could be the
problem?

a last question, now we only have one dc, no replication.
If we add another dc will increase performance and will be a
loadbalance the load?

 Now I can't upgrade to 4.7, I have to shcedule an upgrade and
make test, any suggestion or a workaround?

Thanks