[Samba] I can't deny zone transfer when using bind as DNS backend

Denis Morejon denis.morejon at etecsa.cu
Tue Feb 13 21:30:48 UTC 2018

Well, I'm using Samba 4.7.4 DC and bind 9.10.3 as DNS back end. I have a
zone called mydomain.cu into Samba where are placed our workstations and
servers records. This is my configuration.

I want to prevent zone transfer attacks to this zone by restricting the
hosts that could do it. I tried the allow-transfer {"none";}; in the
named.conf.options file but It doesn't work.

How can I prevent zone transfer in this type of zone ?